We look forward to welcoming you to the College in September and we hope that you will enjoy both your course or programme and the time you spend with us.
During your first two weeks at College your tutor will take you to enrol onto your chosen course/programme. During this process you will be asked to show the enrolment officer a number of important documents.
What to bring to your enrolment session
These are the items that you will need to bring on the day:
- Course fees (see below for further education courses and see fees list, fees policy and how to pay for higher education courses)
- Examinations certifcates (if applicable for entry onto your programme)
- You will also be asked to complete a disclosure form and bring it with you to your enrolment session.
If you are not a resident of the UK, European Union or EEA you are required to show your passport and valid visa documentation; for full details click here. For more information about New College Durham and Durham City please click here.
- Aged 16 - 18 year olds - FREE
- In receipt of a Job Seekers Allowance or work related ESA - FREE (please bring letter of evidence from the Department of Work and Pensions)
- Adults who enrol on their first full Level 2 course - FREE
- Adults aged under 25 who enrol on their first full Level 3 course - FREE
- Adults who do not fall into any of the above categories - a £350 fee is payable.
- All non UK, non European Union or non EEA students - please call 0191 375 4072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about your fees.