Car Mechanics for Beginners
- Start date(s):
- 18 Sep 2017
- 10 weeks
- Course Code:
- Study Mode:
- Part Time
- Attendance Type:
- Attendance Pattern:
- Framwellgate Moor Campus
- Course costs:
- Currently unavailable
This interactive course will show you how to use tools and equipment to carry out inspections on your vehicle and do minor maintenance, giving you the confidence to understand how your car works for yourself.
This programme aims to give particants a basic introduction to car maintenance and repair.
Through this programme you will be able to:
- Work safely when carrying out light vehicle inspections using prescribed methods
- Use relevant information to carry out the task
- Use appropriate tools and equipment
- carry out light vehicle inspections using prescribed methods
- record information and make suitable recommendations.
Day and time of study will be confirmed before the start of your course.
No entry criteria is in place but you should be able to commit to most classes to be successful on this course.