To provide outstanding learning and training for individuals, business, public services and the community.
To be recognised as a leading provider of Further and Higher Education, contributing to the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of the region. We will support individuals of all abilities and aspirations to fulfil their potential through learning, achievement and progression.
As an employer and a learning organisation, we will:-
- celebrate achievement in learning of all kinds;
- act fairly, openly and transparently;
- achieve and maintain the highest standards in everything that we do;
- fulfil our commitment to equality and diversity and the rights of others;
- conduct our activities in a manner which makes a positive contribution to sustainability and the environment;
- support and work in partnership with those who share our Vision and these Values
- recognise that we work in an increasingly global economy and reflect this in our curriculum;
- maintain a safe and inclusive environment in which students can learn, achieve and progress.