Creative & Digital Centre
Another important sector for the region, we will be relocating our digital and creative media facilities to the current quiet study area in the LRC. The first floor will become a bustling, creative hub with industry standard design and media facilities.
The suite will include:
- A TV and Radio studio with recording control gallery
- 2 editing suits complete with industry standard equipment
- The creation of 3 new Apple Mac suites housing our top-of-the-range design technology
- A large open plan design studio that includes teaching areas and spaces for private or group study
- A glazed presentation and meeting area for the development of the professional design briefs and presentations to employers
- Printing and scanning facilities
The centre will be accessible via a biometrics system, with an appropriate visually striking entrance off the first floor landing from the West Mall North stairs. Current media and design facilities will be transformed into classroom accommodation for wider college use.