Creative & Digital Centre
Another important sector for the region, we have relocated our digital and creative media facilities to the previous quiet study area in the LRC. The first floor has become a bustling, creative hub with industry standard design and media facilities.
The suite includes:
- A TV and Radio studio with recording control gallery
- Two editing suites complete with industry standard equipment
- Three new Apple Mac suites housing our top-of-the-range design technology
- A large open plan design studio that includes teaching areas and spaces for private or group study
- A glazed presentation and meeting area for the development of the professional design briefs and presentations to employers
- Printing and scanning facilities
The centre is accessible via a biometrics system, with an appropriate visually striking entrance off the first floor landing from the West Mall North stairs. Previous media and design facilities have been transformed into classroom accommodation for wider college use.
If you have the creative flair then we can help you make your mark in this dynamic industry.
Do you picture yourself working in the media industry? Bring your fresh thinking and originality and we will provide the creative buzz.
Working in the graphic design and media industry can help turn your imagination and originality into a career.