We continue to encourage and welcome applications during the current time and have adapted our process so you can secure your place at the top performing college in the North East for the 2020/21 academic year.
- + I haven’t applied yet, are you still taking applications?
Yes! Complete our online application form
- + I have an interview arranged and it says I need to come into college for the interview, should I still come in?
The College campus is now closed, but staff are working remotely. All interviews are now being conducted remotely. For most courses they will be done over the phone. This will either take place at the approximate time of your allocated timeslot, or our admissions team will be in touch via email and text to organise an alternative time.
Please keep an eye out for emails and texts. If the time and date doesn’t suit you, please contact the team and they will reschedule for you. If you are unsure about when it will take place, please contact the admissions team and they will confirm.
- + I have applied but I haven’t yet received an interview date:
The admissions team will email and text an interview date and time to you. If the time and date doesn’t suit you, please contact the team and they will reschedule for you.
- + I have already had an interview and been offered a place, does this offer still stand?
If you have been offered a place on a course, this offer still stands. If you haven’t contacted us to accept it, please contact admissions to secure your place.
We look forward to seeing you in the new academic year!
- + I have been offered a place on one course but have changed my mind and would like to study a different course. Is this possible?
If you have been offered and accepted a place but have changed your mind about which course you would like to do, please contact admissions and we can arrange interviews for a different course.
- + I missed my telephone interview, what should I do?
Don’t worry! We will automatically reschedule the interview and will send you the updated information.
We will only automatically reschedule once, so if you miss two slots, please contact us to let us know you are still interested in the College, so we can reschedule again for you.
- + I have applied and missed the interview which was scheduled to take place earlier in the academic year
Don’t worry, we can reschedule the interview for you. Just contact admissions.
- + I received a letter/email/text to say my application has been withdrawn, but I would still like to come to New College Durham. What should I do?
Don’t worry, contact the admissions team and we can reinstate your application. You can also change the course/s you are applying for. Just contact the admissions team and they will be happy to help.
- + What should I put for my grades when making an application?
Please enter your predicted grades, as requested.
Contact us with any questions
If you want to discuss your application, contact email@example.com
Please ensure you update our admissions team if your email or mobile number changes.