Free training courses for 19 year olds
Are you aged 19 and looking to gain new skills?
We have a choice of free courses available to give you a head start, including:
- Level 2 Certificate in Air Cabin Crew
- Level 2 Certificate in Health and Social Care
Express your interest or apply now
Complete our short expression of interest form to make your application.
The course will begin from week commencing 10 May.
Can you apply?
- These courses are fully funded if you are aged 19 on 31/08/2020.
- You can apply if you already hold a Level 2 qualification, or if this will be your first Level 2 course.
Apply for a free Level 2 qualification now
Want to know more?
- + City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Air Cabin Crew
Course date: Tuesday 11 May-Tuesday 27 July
Induction: Tuesday 4 May, 10am–12noon
Would you like to pursue an exciting career as Air Cabin Crew?
This course will expand your knowledge of the aviation industry and the cabin crew framework, enabling you to respond to various planned and unplanned emergencies on-board using emergency equipment.
In addition, you will also develop your knowledge and understanding of the role of air cabin crew, including duties such as embarkation and disembarkation processes and the importance of providing a professional inflight service.
All aspects of the course will be delivered in our college simulated aircraft cabin.
- + NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Health and Social Care
Course date: Wednesday 12 May-Wednesday 28 July
Induction: Wednesday 5 May, 10am-12noon
Want to develop your knowledge and understanding of key subject areas in Health & Social Care?
This free course will cover the following modules:
- Equality, diversity and rights in Health & Social Care
- Human growth and development
- Safeguarding and protection in Health & Social Care
All units will be internally assessed and you will produce a portfolio of evidence.
This qualification does not provide a license to practice, but may support progression into a range of job roles in the Health & Social Care sector, including the following:
- Care Support Worker in adult residential settings
- Healthcare Assistant in a community, primary care or acute health environment
- Care Support Worker in domiciliary care services
- Community-based Support Worker