A-Level Results Day 2020
Our key priority is your safety and wellbeing as we continue to navigate these challenging times. We also recognise the importance of A-Level Results Day and want to ensure we are able to help you decide your next steps.
We have been working hard to prepare for you to collect your A-Level results on Thursday 13 August 2020. Members of our Sixth Form Centre team will be available on the day to celebrate your achievements of if needed, provide support you so you are able to understand your options after receiving your grades.
The following guidance from OfQual is very helpful in understanding this year’s exam results and appeals process - download.
For health and safety purposes, we have allocated times for the collection of results on Thursday 13 August - you will be contacted with your slot:
- 8.30am and 11.30am (A-Level Students)
- 12noon and 2pm (AS Level Students)
To maintain the safety and wellbeing of our staff and students, results will be collected from a designated area within the college.
We have also put a number of measures in place:
- Please enter through the main entrance.
- A one-way system is in place, please follow signage to the designated area.
- We ask that you do not bring friends or family into the college to collect your results.
- Social distancing measures will be in operation, please adhere to these.
If you do not collect your results by 3pm, they will be posted to your home address.
You may also email Jane Ives (Jane.Ives@newdur.ac.uk) or Wendy Harrison (Wendy.Harrison@newdur.ac.uk) to discuss your results or to ask any questions.