Information & Advice Event
We invite you to join us for our first Information & Advice Event back on campus on Tuesday 4 May, from 4.30pm-6.30pm.
Join us on campus to find out more about life at New College Durham and the exciting opportunities you will receive.
From 4.30pm, our teaching staff and application gurus will be available to provide you with an ideal opportunity to:
- Find out more about the wide range of different courses we offer
- Chat to our dedicated A-Levels team about joining our Sixth Form Centre
- Gain peace of mind by securing your application early
- Speak to our wonderful ASC team for careers and funding advice
- Discover how you can earn while you learn with an Apprenticeship
- See where you will be studying (and enjoying our on-site Starbucks and Costa)
What is the next step?
Places are strictly limited and booking is required. Booking will close on at 12noon on Wednesday 28 April.
Please pre-register for the event below 📝 and we will be in touch closer to the time 📧
We look forward to seeing to you!
Pre-register for our May event now
Looking after you during the event
We are so excited to welcome you on campus for this event.
Unfortunately, the event will be a little different to usual to ensure all our visitors and staff are safe throughout. Below are some of the safety measures we’ll have in place for the event:
- The event is open to those who have pre-booked for track and trace.
- To keep within a safe capacity only one guest (e.g. parent or carer) is permitted.
- You will be allocated a specific timeslot to avoid any crowds. Please arrive on time and no earlier than 5 minutes before your timeslot.
- You and your guest must wear face coverings at all times unless exempt.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at key points throughout the event.
- The event will be held across more of the campus to allow for social distancing.
- One-way systems will be in place.
You will be able to connect with teaching staff from the following areas:
Further event dates will be released.