Take a tour around our Computing & IT facilities
Your innovative approach to computing will be enhanced with resources like Raspberry Pi units and Lego Mindstorms. We also have state-of-the-art Cisco networking equipment, to give you hands-on experience using industry standard equipment, and much more, including:
- Access to industry standard software and hardware to gain hands-on experience in installing hardware and utility software.
- Raspberry Pi units with peripherals to extend student access to practical installations and controlled application programming.
- Lego Mindstorms to enable you to programme robots and extend your skill set in a wider range of programming languages.
- State-of-the-art Cisco networking equipment including industry standard switches, routers and hubs as well as the computer systems to run them. Cisco provides the same equipment for many multi-national corporations!
- Internationally recognised networking tools to configure, administrate and install networks.
Click on the virtual tour on the right to have a look around our Computing & IT facilities.