Take a tour around our Music facilities
Our professional recording studios and suites give our students access to industry standard equipment, including:
- Performance space including professional lighting rig, and bleacher seating.
- A MIDI studio for MIDI sequencing, song writing, arranging and aural perception development.
- MAC suites fully-equipped with the latest editing software.
- Rehearsal spaces and mixing rooms.
- Five practice rooms which include a Roland electronic drum kit, Steinway grand piano, digital mixing desk, a wide variety of microphones and DI boxes and Marshall and Fender guitar amps.
Click on the virtual tours on the right to have a look around our Music facilities.
This music course will prepare you for work within the music industry by developing your technical and practical skills.
This exciting new programme is ideal for musicians who want to further their knowledge of roots and popular