Student funding and welfare

Specialist advice on funding and welfare related to study includes:

  • Funding for further and higher education courses
  • Fees for Home, EU and Overseas students
  • Loans, grants and bursaries
  • Applications to educational Trusts and Charities
  • Referrals to specialist agencies for welfare issues
  • Advice on childcare funding

Contact ASC for details on how to book an appointment or attend one of the drop in sessions.

General Information Factsheets

Council Tax and Full-Time Students
Applying to Trusts and Charities
Agencies who can help with debt
Managing your money
Funding & Welfare helplines and internet addresses

How to Choose the Right Bank Account