Advice and Support
Located in the Students’ Union office, in Sports and Music Building (behind Starbucks), The SU is open every working day and the LDC is there to help with any problems you might have. You can rely on our professional staff to provide you with the best quality advice.
We won't take sides and we won't judge you. We will take time to explain all your options and give you the information that will assist you to make the best decision for you.
We can provide advice and information on the following:
- How to tell your department that illness or personal problems are affecting your work.
- Guidance on Academic Appeals
- Information regarding Disciplinary Issues, Cheating, Plagiarism, and Collusion Procedures;
- Difficulties with Placements
- Requirements to monitor students’ attendance and progress.
- Information on exams, including top tips for surviving exam stress.
- Working with your Course & Faculty Reps.
For Online Learning resources, please see below:
To make an appointment, pop into our office, call us on 0191 375 4546 or email us at email@example.com
We have an extensive range of student support on offer, which is individually to fit you for when you need it.